Terms and Conditions (for bookable and chargeable events/activities)
By booking or attending your chosen event or activity, you confirm that you and understand that all other attendees have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions, which are the only terms and conditions which shall apply and which cannot be altered in any way.
1. The term “attendee” means any person named on this consent form attending the relevant activity and includes you wherever appropriate. The term “activity” means the single event or activity, or any activity within the programme of activities.
2. All attendees must arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the activity.
3. All attendees must dress appropriately for the activity, for example sports clothing, including waterproofs and sun cream as applicable.
4. All attendees must comply with signs and other published rules for participation in the activity, for example relating to behaviour and sports rules. Innov8 Sportz CIC reserves the right to exclude from the activity anyone breaking such rules and/or causing nuisance to other users of the activity or those in nearby premises. Such breach could result in the activity being terminated or withdrawn from attendees without refund.
5. Advance bookings are non-transferable.
6. All attendees agree to take part in the activity having read and understood any information provided by Innov8 Sportz CIC.
7. You confirm that the attendee is in good health and are considered capable of taking part in the activity.
8. You confirm that any medical details have been completed accurately and in full on the separate medical form either by the attendee or (where the attendee is under the age of 18) by an adult with responsibility for the attendee. You confirm that the attendee does not suffer from any other medical condition than those listed on the consent form. Any changes in circumstance/health must be notified to Innov8 Sportz CIC immediately on telephone number: 07810 508597.
9. In the event of any illness/accident you confirm that all relevant consents are given for any necessary emergency medical treatment to be administered to the attendee, which may include the use of anaesthetic. You authorise a representative of Innov8 Sportz CIC to sign any written form of consent required by medical authorities on behalf of an attendee wherever such authorities consider that failure to provide such consent may endanger the attendee’s health. You also confirm your consent (and that any other required consent is given) for Innov8 Sportz CIC to pass on the medical details provided under paragraph 8 to such authorities. In such circumstances all reasonable efforts will be made to contact you prior to this action being taken.
10. Any cancellation must be notified to Innov8 Sportz CIC on telephone number: 07810 508597. You are liable for the full fee if you cancel within 14 days of the commencement date of the activity. A refund may be offered if you cancel at least 15 days before the commencement date of the activity, but this will depend on circumstances and is at Innov8 SportzCIC’s sole discretion.
11. If you fail to pay any fee payment due by the due date, Innov8 Sportz CIC reserves the right to withdraw your access to the activity. Innov8 Sportz CIC will only refund any amount already paid at its sole discretion.
12. Innov8 Sportz CIC and Wiltshire Council personnel, in pursuance of their official duties, have the right of entry at all times to the activity venue.
13. Innov8 Sportz CIC does not exclude or limit in any way liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of Innov8 Sportz CIC personnel, or any other liability which we cannot by law exclude.
14. Subject to paragraph 13, Innov8 Sportz CIC excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability for loss, damage or injury incurred in connection with the activity. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
a. Innov8 Sportz CIC accepts no responsibility for any unaccompanied attendees before or after the designated activity times;
b. Attendees bring all personal belongings to the activity at their own risk. Innov8 Sportz CIC accepts no liability for loss or damage to such property; and
c. Attendees park their cars on the premises of the activity at their own risk. Innov8 Sportz CIC accepts no liability for loss or damage to cars and their contents.
15. Attendees are responsible for arranging any additional insurance cover as appropriate. Innov8 Sport CIC will only arrange third party and public liability insurance in respect of the activity.
16. Innov8 Sportz CIC may remove and store any property left at the activity by you or any other attendee after the end of the activity. If after receiving notice, you fail to arrange for the property to be collected within 7 days, we may dispose of the property without further notice or liability to you or any attendee.
17. Innov8 Sportz CIC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the activity at any time. For cancellation or rescheduling not caused by events beyond our reasonable control, we will endeavour to give you as a minimum 14 days’ notice.
18. In the event of cancellation or your rejection of any rescheduling arranged pursuant to paragraph 17 (above) any fee already paid by you will be refunded less any amounts due from you to Innov8 Sportz CIC, but we will not be responsible for any other expenses or losses incurred by you as a result of a cancellation or rescheduling.
19. Photography/Video Recording Disclaimer: Permission is granted for any photography/video imaging taken by Innov8 Sportz CIC or Wiltshire Council as confirmed on the consent form.
20. Data Protection
20.1 Data Protection Legislation means any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 or any successor legislation and (for so long as and to the extent that the law of the European Union has legal effect in the UK) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any other directly applicable European Union regulation relating to privacy. Data Controller, Data Processor, Data Subject, and Personal Data take the meaning given in the Data Protection Legislation.
20.2 Innov8 Sportz CIC is a Data Controller of Personal Data provided to it for this agreement. Innov8 Sportz CIC shall, where processing Personal Data on behalf of the attendee, ensure that it complies with the attendee’s documented instruction regarding that Personal Data unless Innov8 Sportz CIC is required to do so otherwise by law. The subject matter, duration, nature and purpose of processing, the type of Personal Data and the categories of Data Subjects are set out at www.innov8sportzcic.co.uk.
20.3 Innov8 Sportz CIC shall, where processing Personal Data on behalf of the attendee:
20.3.1 ensure that any persons authorised to process the Personal Data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation to confidentiality;
20.3.2 take all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR;
20.3.3 make available to the attendee all necessary information to demonstrate compliance with the obligations set out in clause 20.2.
20.4 Innov8 Sportz CIC will process the information the attendee provides for these terms and conditions in accordance with the
Privacy Notice and subject information notice at www.innov8sportzcic.co.uk.
20.5 As at the date of signature, the attendee consents to Innov8 Sportz CIC appointing a third-party processor (a Data Processor) of Personal Data for this agreement. The third-party processor of Personal Data will enter into a written agreement with Innov8 Sportz CIC incorporating terms which are appropriate to the processing of the Personal Data. Innov8 Sportz CIC will remain fully liable for all acts or omissions of the third-party processor appointed by it.
21. Innov8 Sportz CIC will only use the personal information provided about you and any attendee to provide the activity, process your payment, compile and administer Innov8 Sportz CIC databases. We will not give the personal data to any third party, except where required for medical reasons in the specific circumstances set out in paragraph 9 and 20.5.
22. Where applicable, you confirm your consent (and that any other required consent is given) for the attendee to travel to and from the activity on transport provided by Innov8 Sportz CIC.
23. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
24. These terms are governed by English law. You and Innov8 Sportz CIC both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.